We’ve gotten so much ticked off our to do list.
I’ve had an insanely busy week but I haven’t felt this ‘on top of things’ in ages! However, I’m knackered so todays post shall be in bullet point format!
- We’ve ordered the garden toys for Tabi (climbing cube, rocking horse and a pedal-less trike).
- Bought a new vacuum (ours was 11 years old and starting to struggle)
- Replaced damaged clothes and filled some wardrobe gaps. Not finished yet but getting there.
- Changed Tabi’s bedroom. We needed a wardrobe now she’s wearing dresses more.
- Sold 3 things on eBay
- Took a boot full to the recycling centre (mainly the packaging for Tabi’s new furniture but at least it’s not in the garage!)
- Recycled my iPad (new one to be ordered)
- Stripped and remade the bed. Yeah, I know, should be weekly but we never seem to get around to it! Think it’s been a month!
- Last but not least, we paid off every single unsecured debt we had. We increased the mortgage by the amount of our non mortgage debt so we’re now paying 2.69% instead of anything up to 17.19% and our monthly outgoings are reduced by a little over £800. We still have 20% equity in the house so we haven’t over borrowed either.
Good for a week!